8.16.2010

My first blog entry!

For the longest time now, I have had such a passion for photography! I absolutely LOVE taking pictures and I am quite good at catching the moment! I have been told numerous times by tons of people that I have a gift and that I should put it to use! You see, I have files among files on my lap top and CD's full of pictures that everyone wants! From family to friends, children to grandparents, animals to landscape, weddings to birthday parties! Anything - you name it! 


So, for a while now I have been saying that I want to start my own photography business! Today I woke up and decided that this week... is MY week! I am starting with a blog!! I will be posting my journey :) This week is the week that I am going to take all of the necessary steps to get my ball rolling in the right direction! This week is when I am going to get my photography business off of the ground!


K*Leigh*E Photography is what I will call it!! I am very excited and full of ideas and enthusiasm! Wish me luck because here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment